Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sticking to my plan:

So I did not stick to my food plan, I think I ate too much, BUT this is what I ate:

breakfast: shreddded cinnamon wheat and milk, i egg, 2 crackers (yeah I know!! a lot!)

snack: celery sticks

lunch: a hummus and feta sandwich-but i only bought half of one because a whole one would be super bug! oh, and a V8 fruit drink.

So now I'm not hungry, I didn't work out yet because I don't have any clean close.

So, If I don't work out, then I will not eat anymore tonight, and... If I do work out, I will have my yogurt.

Good night my lovely blog!
Also, tomorrow night I am going out with my friends for dinner because they're visiting, so I hope I need to remember not to over eat at dinner.

Hmmm actually! I just realized I have to work out today and tomorrow to reach my goal of 3 days of working out a week!! Alright!! I am going to work out then!!

No comments: