Saturday, February 3, 2007

Wow!! I started pretty bad today!

Ugh!!
So last night I volunteered to do serve at this really fancy dinner. It was crazy! They had a seven course meal-not including the amuse beforehand, and champane and five different kinds of wine! Crazy fun!! Plus I got to try a lot of the food afterwards too. I didn't eat too much or anything or feel full though.

But I swear, I've just been having random cravings today for stuff (it must be that time of the month-ya know). And basically just been eating random things-for breakfast I had a glass of oj, half an apple, a fried egg and american cheese on a buiscut (if you can't tell I went to debot). Then I've been snacking on chocolat e graham crackers and ate a little debbie's brownie! So little yet 290 calories!!! OMG!! If I had known that before I ate the little debbie-I would NEVER have touched it!

So I guess I have not been practicing very mindful eating today. I am going to go workout. But I don't even know if I have the capacity to burn off 290 calories-that is truely bogus! I'm sure they really don't need to have 290 calories-that is just a little excessive.

Well...I guess I have to keep trying and never ever touch a little debbie's again! I have learned my lesson.

~Arwen

No comments: