Monday, February 5, 2007

Weekends are always tough

So I have realized that on weekends is when I tend to over-eat. Last night I went to a super bowl party and ate way too much!

I think I'm going to have to put up my list of enemies around the house. This is a fat battle, and right now I'm losing. I am going to try and be 135 in two weeks.

I met my work out goals last week, but I need to work more about being aware of what I eat. I had homemade eggrolls (six of them, and it just occcured to me that they're fried, so they're on my enemy list) and a banana, and some veggie juice.

I feel full right now. It sucks because I don't like feeling full, but I don't like eating and then being like..."uh...I'm not full." Feeling hungry is important though. I just have to know when to stop eating.

I need to work out today.

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

well i hope that you reach the goal of 135, as for the ice cream, you could but it in the freezer on the floor without your name, it should be gone shortly.