Friday, June 29, 2007

fat fat fat me!!!

So Natalie Bought a scale-because she is going to Peru, so of course I weighed myself. I'm 144.8 lbs!!! YUCK!! I'm so overwieght for my height! I need to lose 35 lbs!!! It seems almost impossible. YOu know I think sometimes-"I really don't look too fat" But I must! 35+ lbs ovreweight is just insane.

Today for breakfast I had a bowl of cinamon frosted mini wheats and milk. Then at work I ate some cheese and about 1/2 of a cheese and avacado pannini, and then I just had a grape freeze pop.

I'm going to go to the YMCA today. I'm going to clean my room today. I'm going to lose 2lbs by next friday. Still though, honestly, 142.8 sound just as yucky! This is going to take forever and a day!! I cannot believe I'm only 5'2" and on top of that- I can't believe I have the nerve to wear a bikini in Public!!

Bah!! I'm sorry worried! But honestly, this is helping me already, when I was eating the food at work I though, "I'm going to have to write about this in my food blog."

So hey! I think I'm off to a good start. But looking back, It sure does feel like I"m going no where! I will never never never let myself weigh more than I do today!! I will weight myself in the morning. And everyday I can-(If Natalie keeps the scale around. :))

ciao! I'll report back later to tell you what I eat for dinner. I will eat dinner at 5:30-no later. If I get hungry later that night, I will not eat!

No comments: