Friday, June 29, 2007

the rest of the day

So I worked out today-biked to the YMCA, did 30min of running and then some weights and abs and stretching. Then biked home.

I was planning on making a nice salad for dinner-cuz I just got some fresh stuff at the farmers market-however, when I got home everyone informed me they were going to noodles. Well I couldn't be a party ppoper cuz Natalie is leaving for Peru tomorrow (Natalie is one of my roomies). So anyway, I got the thai coconut curry soup-which is mostly water. Then I hada big glass of water, and I put a lot of spicy on my soup.

Afterwards however, the group deicided to go to Coldstone. Thanks to being poor, I said I couldn't get any. I did however have a couple bites of other people's icecream. You know what! I HATE sugar, because it just makes you hungrier and hungrier, like the first thing I thought when I got home was hmmm I'm hungry. But I wasn't really!! I'm going to go brush my teeth, and I am not going to have anymore food tonight! Nothing. NOTHING!!


Talk to you in the morning!!


love,
Arwen

No comments: