Thursday, June 28, 2007

a LONG way to go and stuck in the mudd

I am an addict, I really am. I am psycho!! I have such a case that I am so surprised I do not weight a million and five pounds! I gave my scale to good will at the end of the school year-thinking maybe if I didn't focus so much on my weight, it might help me lose it??!?!? What was I thinking.

I need to focus on why the heck I eat so much! Or why I'm never satisfied after I eat, and who is telking me I'm supposed to be satisfied afet I eat? The stupid comercials and crap. I just want to eat and eat and eat somemore!! Good food, fruity, salty, cold, moist, sweet, chocolately, crunchy, spicy food! Then afterwards I feel my globby stomach and mushy thighs, and wish that I felt comfortable in my body. Oh I wish I felt comfortable in my body. Chic and tiny and sexy and tight and strong and comfortable!!

I think I really need to start blogging again, it really helped me be more aware and in control of the crap I'm letting into my body...

well my roomie is in bed. I'll srite more tomorrow after eating a really healthily!!

and by sept 1 I'm going to be 4 inches thinner around my waiste! and have a nice set of abs, sey arms and a tight butt!!

~Arwen

No comments: