Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hello there!

Well here's what I ate yesturday:

raisin bran and milk for b-fast, a cold slooppy joe and carrots for lunch, about 6 pieces of hardy candy from the library, a crystal light raspberry drink, three small pieces of frozen cheese pizza, and then later on that night I had a small bowl of raisin bran. (Man I love raisin bran. lol.)
I don't think I ate too much-the portion sizes were okay-but seriously-I was like instantly physically hungry after I ate. I guess that's a good thing-it's just frustrating-because I want to at least feel like I know I ate something-because so often I just eat so much-because I'm not satisified.

I starting reading a book called "Overcoming Overeating" I haven't read much to far-but it sounds promising.

I haven't decided on my breakfast yet-I was thinking another bowl of raisin bran-(We don't really have much for choices) And I'm not in the mood to make cream of wheat-although I might have that tomorrow.

Lunch: Probably something like some soup-since we have a lot of it in our pantry.

~Arwen

No comments: