Saturday, July 21, 2007

little fat me

I am taking that book back to the library!

I tried to follow the advice-and I didn't weigh myself for a while. I ended up weighing 146lbs!

OMG!! I cannot believe this. I'm so frustrated. It's like I have to start all over again. Except this time I'm 2 more pounds in the red.

I have set a goal weight #1: 130lbs by September 2nd. That's 16lbs in 45 days. that's .35lbs a day....is that healthy? or doable? I'm not sure. That's 2.48lbs a week.--SO well I guess hoping to be at 135 would be more doable.

I started that class at the Y on Monday. Butts and guts. There are also 2 other classes which I plan on attending next week. One's on Wed, and one's on Friday. So that'll be good.

The thing I need to work on the most is not eating so much. Tomorrow I am not sure what I will eat. But I'm done eating for the day. COMPLETELY DONE! I'm soo full right now! I had the rest of my dinner for breakfast. Some fig newtons for a snack. Then I ate a turkey sandwich and the rest of a bag of pretzels. I need to know how to eat when my stomach is actually hungry and how not to overeat. How to stop when I'm full. And I need to figure out why I'm eating when I'm not hungry.

well i'm kind of ashamed at myself right now. I'm outie.

I hope this will have some turn around. I guess I just need to keep track of stuff. Because when I don't things become out of control.
TTYL
~Arwen

p.s. is there any hope?!?

No comments: