Sunday, July 8, 2007

an update on a blah day

So I weighed myself today-this morning I was like 139.5. Now, after eating the weird combinations of awful foods-which I will embarassingly share with you, I am 141.6. Blah!! I've been drinking tons of water since the weather is so hot. I went for a 25 min bike ride. I plan on doing some jumping jacks and pushups and abs yet too. So hopefully that will help with the awful I ate this morning. I'm also worried cause I told Becca I'd visit her at work today-sit in her section and try to get my neighbors to go with. Unfortunately, I should have put that in the back of my mind whilst I crammed: the leftovers from last night's pasta and veggies I made, some organice grapenuts with a banana in it (UM! Yeah-I don't think I like them.) Then I ate a hershy's bar (?!?!?!?), some pretzals and mustard, and a piece of frozen cake with some chocolate ice cream. (?!?!?!?!!?). Serioulsly! Can you say binge? It is true that planned out meals are the key to losing weight-because then you don't end up eating like random crap!

And the worst part is: The restaurant is going to have greasy crappy food, maybe I'll order a soup. Man! I really wasted my food intake for the day-cuz I really wanted to make a fresh salad with my greens before they go bad! Now I probably shouldn't eat anything more.

YET! Natalie-one of my roomie'ss-just got back from Peru, so my other roomie Laura baked her a cake!! TEMPTATION is EVERYWHERE! Ugg! I know I must NOT have a piece of that cake. I need to stay on track.especially after a horrible morning.

I'm going to try not to eat any candy at work tomorrow. It's such a tough shift though, but it's right between lunch and dinner, so therefore I should convince myself I don't need to munch on anything out of boredom or such. Well, hmm. I think that's about it.

I don't know how to salvage this horrible day, but I'll try. I have to rescue the skinny me from the layers of fat it is trapped in!!

love,
Arwen

No comments: