Sunday, July 1, 2007

a recap on yesturday and so far today

Hey folks!!

Last night was tough, I had grapenuts and cottage cheese a little after dinner. And Oh my goodness! I wanted Icecream sooo bad. But I didn't have any. However I ate a lot of peppermint candies yesturday so I'm sure that wasn't good. Today I had a granola bar and a yogurt for breakfast: 300 calories. I can't imagine those diets where people have liike 200cal in one day and that's it! I know cutting calories is important in losing weight-but not that much I don't think.
Then after church I had one cookie-oatmeal raisin. I'm proud of myself for juist eating one cookie instead of like 3. Then for a snack/lunch? I had cottage cheese with grapenuts. I was planning on making a salad for lunch, but I'm kind of full from the grapenuts, and I'm just wondering if I should run with that and not havea salad until dinner time. I haven't decided yet...

Hmm! The kay to losing weight, I read in a book, is to plan your meals ahead of time. Well I didn't plan the grapenuts-so that's bad.

Well I'll follow up later.

~Arwen

No comments: