Tuesday, September 11, 2007

reporting...

well let's see...

Last night 5:20pm here's what happened. Let night I went to debot, got green beans, sourkraut with a couple pieces of polish sausage, and butternut squash...then I had a small piece of lemon cake and some soft serve vanilla ice cream on the side...

Last night
9:40-The reason I love college so much is how much RANDOM food runs people go for. So of course, my friends went to KFC, and I had bites of their mashed pot and three pieces of boneless honey bbq wings!!! Ugg, but besides that I ate pretty yesturday.

today:

8:20--half a grapefruit, eggs, toast with some cream cheese and jam on it.

11:30--A nature valley granola bar

12:30-an ENITRE bag of light popcorn and two poptarts!! (GURR! sugar is going to be the end of me!) I was just sooo in the mood for something and I didn't know what. That's when I end up eating the most. (I think usually in those situations you're probably actually thirsty for water-or I heard that somewhere.

Usually I'm pretty good about not eating in the afternoon time. I had dance today. Tomorrow I plan to implement my "go to gym between my two hour break between classes." I'm excited. I'd be even more excited if my Ipod was here yet... but meh what can you do?

At least I'm starting somewhere-and being aware of what I'm putting into my body, even if it's not good stuff.

i'll write after dinner.

~Arwen

No comments: