Sunday, September 9, 2007

ugg fest. 148.6

Sometimes I just cannot believe my weight. It frustrates me that I am not smaller. Even though I "know" how to get smaller, I'm just not quite sure how to do it. I want instant results, like anybody else, and when I see that my weight has gone up, I start to freak out.

I'm beginning to accept my body, and like it for what it is, and through the process reshape it. I have started up dance classes-two times a week, plus I will have rehearsal every night soon, so I will have less time to eat, the only thing I need to worry about is not eating late after rehearsals, and I should be fine. Although, it is really hard for me to get to sleep on an empty stomach.

Isn't it awful that I'm having trouble NOT eating food, when other places on this planet, people having trouble finding enough food to eat!?!

It's so dumb. I'm going to try and wait to eat unless I feel hungry today.

My breakfast: a nature valley peanut granola bar: 180 calories.

love,
Arwen

No comments: