Thursday, September 13, 2007

thurs

there were some good moments, and some slip ups...

8:16 granola bar

9:20-oh no! Emily brought brownies because it was her birthday. I had two small brownies. GOsh darnit!

1:00 some gatorade and a handful of Kashi cereal

5:10pm a grain burger with a slice of american cheese on it, a salad with some red vinegar on it, and some tator tots! (not too many though like 5! i swear,) but then I ate a piece of cake with some soft serve! gosh darnit! Plus, I think it's the sweets that make me want to eat more.

6:00-a couple fries. (Gosh! I'm a moocher! if i wasn't i bet i'd lose some pounds-it's just sooo hard to say no to food if someone offers it to you.)

it's now 8:00, I am going to starbucks with Kiki. I will get a nonfat, sugar free latte.

No comments: