Sunday, September 9, 2007

The rest of the day...How quickly can you forget!

Hello!

So, with the cafeteria closed and my tummy grouling, I went out to eat with my WONDERFUL roomate Becca. I went to a nice little cafe called "The blueberry muffin" and ordered a veggie and cheese omelettel, toast, and a coffee. The thing is-I probably should have just ate half of what was on my plate...but I didn't.

Later on I ate a small bag of baked potato chips.

For dinner I ate a personal size cheese pizza...

ANd...I ate some beef jerky just now...

I feel not too good about my food choices for the day. I actually like eating in the caferteria, because then I don't tend to eat as much-and they have LOTS of veggies and fruit there...I really should go there more often.

Also, I have found a time in my schedule on Mondays and Wednesdays where I an go to the YMCA and workout in between classes. I think that'll be fun. I start tomorrow. And! I have an IPOD coming to give me an extra boost of umm enthusiasm...(My friend found a first generation 2gb nano for me on Ebay as a birthday present. It's coming in the mail.) So that should really help. And once rehearsals start, I'll be dancing like no one's business.

MAN I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT IPOD! I think I'll start making a workout playlist! Anygood song suggestions?

~Arwen

No comments: