Tuesday, October 2, 2007

a little shabby-but i made up for it

hey!

i worked out yesterday and today.

yesterday:
7:30am-a vitamin water and a kashi granola bar

1:00-a tofu fajita and oatmeal choco chip cookie

10:15pm-a turkey wrap with veggies, cheese and fat free ranch dresssing

(So the bad part on this day was not eating between 1 and 10, because if I had, then I wouldn't have eaten so late)

TODAY:

breakfast:
8:25am-an orange and some wheat thins

12:00 a beef wrap (it wasn't very big at all), some pasta salad, and raw veggies with vinegar and pepper, and of COURSE: an ice cream cone!

afternoon: okay this gets a little fuzzy--but sometimes during the afternoon i ate TWO!! oatmeal cream pies--the BIG ones, that are like 370 cals EACH!, some wheat thins and pretzals.

then I said that I wouldn't eat for the rest of the night to counter my bad afternoon, and I haven't eaten anything...so yay. and my tummy is hungry right about now-but I told it "NO!" you're done eating for the day.

I'm weighing myself tomorrow morning...this morning i was at 149.6 (I cannot believe that I'm in the 150's, that is just crazy-it makes me feel really fat:
On saturday I was hanging out with Becca and some of our guy friends, and they brought out a scale-(the reason escapes me at the moment)-and all weighed themselves, they were all 150, 155, 160!! Then Becca weighed herself-141, and I was like-I already know I weight, 150... WAH WAH!!

EWW! How sucky is that?

I gotta get skinnier-plus I kinda like this guy-and he's my thinspiration as my sis would say.

Love you all (really, no one reads this probably but)!! I'm trying my best-and I just got some good tips and a new motivation.

~Arwen

No comments: