Monday, October 8, 2007

ugg!

I neglected my diary this weekend-probably cuz I was doing bad. I did go for a run and bike ride yesturday-but I weighed myseld tonight-153 lbs!!! OMG!!

It is sooo frustrating.

I want to lose weight. I need to keep track of what I'm putting in my body-and how I'm working it off. I NEED to lose weight. I need to limit what and how much I eat. I need to be mindful about what I'm eating. I love myself and care enough about myself to do this. I can exercise everyday-it will help me feeling healthy and in the long run help me feel less sluggish and tired.

I'm getting the nano this weekend-so hopefully that'll be a big boost of inspiration. I want to look thinner-its just the road getting there is not as simple as I think it'll be. But I can do it. I know it. There are sooo many things I have done, I can do this. I've been thinking about joining weight watchers or something...but I really don't have the money. I just need some encouragement...

love,
Arwen

p.s. I've also decided to STOP eating dairy products for three weeks-to see if I feel better physically and break out less. SO I have to remind myself: NO DAIRY!!

No comments: