Friday, October 5, 2007

the rest of thursday!

Well Peeps, I'm pretty proud of myself:

The rest of thursday I worked out for an hour and a half (dance class) I was REALLY sweaty!

Then I got a ham sub sandwich and a bag of sunchips. I ate half the ham and half the bag for lunch, around 3:00...

then ate the other half and chips before rehearsal around 5:50pm..I know this doesn't seem like much time in between-but it really helped me not to be hungry later in the night

8:00pm-Christine brought in cookies for her b-day-I only had half of a chocolate chip cookie!! YAY! I'm so proud of myself, because usually I would eat like 2 or 3.

This morning:
9:10am-eggs with salsa and hot sauce, a mini cran muffin (I put two on my plate but only had one of them! YAY), half a glass of soy milk, and half a grapefruit.

I plan on working out today too...not sure when-but I do plan on it. :)

love
~Arwen

p.s. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning... (eek!)

No comments: