Thursday, October 4, 2007

yesturday and this morning

I forgot to fill in my journal yesturday-mainly because I did pretty well. But I realized that I need to write down.

Ysetruday:
7:30am- scrambled eggs, salsa inside small tortilla, half a grapefruit, vanilla soymilk.

3:00pm--a turkey wrap with pepper jack cheese, a handful of pretzals

10:00pm--4 wheat thins

So things I need to improve on--i had LARGE GAPS in between times I was eating...mainly because of my schedule-but that's now good because then when you do get a chance to eat-you might eat too much...

I didn't workout today-we did have a pretty hard dance rehearsal-and I'm only counting that because I didn't eat very much later in the day.

My PIG OUT time is DEFNINITlY mid-afternoon. I know that for sure-that's the time of day I want to eat the most.

TODAY so far:

keeping in mind the mindful eating:
8:00am scrambled eggs with salsa of course (I don't think I will Ever get sick of eating this lol), piece of whole wheat toast (which I only ate 3/4 of.), quarter of a grapfruit, half a glass of milk, a couple bite of jello with straw berries in it.

11:50am-a handful of kashi cereal-I don't have time to eat before dance-but I know if I eat after dance I'll eat too much-so I'm eating just a little bit now.

No comments: