Monday, January 22, 2007

back at school

So here I am.

Yesturday I ate well, accept!! I lost a huge battle! Breakfast were correctly proportioned and healthy, but my roomate got pizza for her friend and me because we helped move her stuff in. I put pizza on my enemy list because I can't eat just one piece. I ended up eating four slices (it was a medium pizza so the slices were smaller) and through it all I kept rationalizing about it, (like stating that the slices were smaller than a large pizza). Not matter what, just have a hard time saying no to food when it kind of involves people, because I don't want to hurt their feelings by rejecting it, and I don't want to sound like a vain freak and say "oh I can't have pizza." I know this sounds weird, but I'm dead serious.

So maybe I can learn to say instead of "I am forbidden to have pizza" I could just lie and say "Oh, no thanks, I don't really feel like pizza." Then they will not buy as much pizza. And then while they're eating it in my face I can battle internally.

I will not die if I don't eat pizza. In fact, it will probably make me feel better if I avoid it.

I had work early today, and I felt rather sick before hand, so all I had were graham crackers. My stomach is feeling a little better and I think I might chance eating a grape fruit and some cereal.

I am exercising today. I'm hoping my roomie will go with me. But either way I'm going! Yay! I'm excited to put a sticker on my lovely exercising chart!

No comments: