Monday, January 29, 2007

A Delicious Cup of Soup

Yummmm. Right now, I am eating a delicious cup of soup.

I worked early today, so this glorious, hot, flavorful, cup of instant soup from Lipton is my first meal of the day. Literally, it is so good!!

And I did work out this weekend! So I met that goal! But unfortunately, I did eat unhealthy food this weekend: ice cream and chocolate fudge! Then last night I watched the illusionist and snacked on m&m's and this yummy caramel popcorn sorta stuff.

However-I did not drink any soda at all. I usually don't ever drink soda, but I'm trying to make sure I never drink it. It is bad.

Right now I'm a little tired. I have classes and guitar lessons still. I want to work out today, not quite sure when I can squeeze it in. But we'll see.

Ciao!

No comments: