Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Some positive and some negative

I cannot wait to get back to the dorms!! You know why? Because then I won't snack on random food around my parent's house. I already confessed about the whole cinnamon role thing!

The snacking continued for throughout the day, just bits here and there but probably enough to add up. I also had dinner: a piece of breaded chicken, acorn squash, and sweet corn. After dinner I stopped eating. However I am still meeting my friend Laura at Starbucks at 10pm. She's off to London :'( so we just wanted to hang out one last time before she leaves. Though starbucks is tempting I will have tea.

It has been hard to get out of the house because I really don't have consistent means of transportation, (even though I do have like 17 cars in my driveway!!) But I want to get some of those yummy naked drinks. My favorite is blueberry pomagranite.

Oh! I forgot to mention! I did an intense workout today. So that probably counts for something. I really liked the DVD I did so I think I'll do it again. Plus my family got a membership to the YMCA, so I can utilize that too.

Ciao!!
p.s. Once I get back to school I will start to measure and weigh myself.

No comments: