Saturday, January 20, 2007

Things So far

Things are going pretty well. I go back to school tomorrow, so I am very excited about that. Last night I made workout charts for my roomate and me for the semester. She seems to be interested in working out and eating healthier too, so maybe this will be a little easier than I thought.

I admit, my friend brought back some candy from her trip to Florida for me, and as you have already found out I feel really bad about turning down gifts. I am thinking of adding chocolate to my enemie list, I hadn't realized that I didn't.

Today I have had a bowl of total with a banana for breakfast and a small baked potato with some chopped green peppers and colby jack cheese and some ranch dressing and then a handful of raisins.

I love food, so this s a hard process, but I guess it's also a good thing because I also enjoy healthy foods. The main things I need to work on is continue to stay to a normal meal schedule, to not eat after 7:30, don't over eat, and consistantly workout.

Hopefully having a fitness chart will help me keep up with my regularity of exercising. I think I am having a much better attitude now than I was at the beginning of all this, and that will make all the difference. I can do this!! I am excited to do this!! I am doing this!!

No comments: