Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back to Normalcy...

So, now that I'm done being sick. I am back to eating food. YAY!!!! Today I had

Half a Bagel with Peanut butter and an apple. (And ya know what: I didn't feel like I had to finish it all!! YAY! Very exciting for me. I had probably about two bites left of my bagel and was like hmm ya know, I'm done!

Then I had a banana. For a snack before theory at 12(I love bananas soooo much!! they are so yummy!!

At 3:00 I had a small (I mean really small!) cup of lentil soup. It was equally yum yum yummy!!!

Around 5:30/6ish I had a can of veggie juice, a handful of carrots and a slice of pizza. (smaller than my hand). And I only had one slice because that's all that was there. :) But I forgot when I ate it that it was my enemy!!

I also had dance class today-worked up quite a sweat.

Good Things: Ate small portions, I'm under 140. Now I need to work on being under 135. (A little at a time baby!!) I ate very healthy! I drank lots of water.

Bad Things: I tend to eat a lot later in the day. So I need to be more aware of that. I didn't get to exercise much this week, because of how the lovely week started with me being sick and I didn't want to exhaust myself by doing too much.

My goals for exercising is to exercise once while I'm at home this weekend (friday night or sat. morning). So that I can put 2 stickers on for this week. And next week I want to exercise 3 time, dance classes NOT included. I know 3 times doesn't seem like much, but I want to build from there. If I can do 3x a week not including dance class for 4 weeks straight, then I will buy myself a new top or something I want that is not food, haha.

Well I am done eating for today, so I better stick to that. I'm sure I can do it!

ciao!

No comments: