Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Diet War! Rescue the skinny me!!

So today on Tyra Banks talk show, (I'm on break and was waiting for the numbness in my cheek to wear off), she had guests that were trying to lose weight. She talked about it like it was a diet war, and every time you wanted to eat something you know you shouldn't and didn't it's like winning a battle.

So today I made a list of my enemies who I must avoid. I know that some people don't believe in restricting food, but for me, there are some foods that I know I will eat too much of if I eat them:

cookies
donuts
cake
ice cream
any sweet coffee drink
french fries
hash browns
bacon
syrup
and dare I say it:
pizza! (this one becaus I can't just have 1 slice ya know!!)

I might add more to the list but that's all for now! So anytime I see those foods, I have to think that they are my enemies and want to make me fat. (I know it sounds goofy!)

I need to rescue the skinny me from the chunky me!

So, I think exercising will be part of the training for the war, to help me fight the battles. I also found a pretty good list of healthy food to eat, so these foods will be my allies, BUT! like any ally, you cannot rely on them all of the time (meaning over eating), you have to rely on your own slef discipline.

Don't worry skinny me! I'm coming!!!

No comments: