Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I have to ask myself

Am I commited?
Don't I want a healthier, more fufilling life, free of guilt from eating random things?
I need to be more positive about this.
My sister is right, I have to love me no matter what I look like.
Right now I like how my face looks, minus the acne (UGG!)

But I am making this commitment now, for my future goals, because in order to reach them I have to get over this mohill.

Today I drank a lot of water, ate semi-random (which is not good).

I need to establish times when I eat to keep me from eating so randomly.

When I start school, my classes start at around 12pm. This makes it very possible for me to exercise before the days classes. As soon as my boss sends me my schedule for next semester I can plan everything out.

I really am excited to go back to school. Now that I have settled into college I can start focusing on the things I need to be. Reaching the right weight is just a small part of that.

No comments: