Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today, today!

So, for breakfast I had half a bagel with some blackberry jam and an apple.

Later for a snack I had a handful of cinnamon shredded wheat.

Then I had classes for about 5 hours straight and was starving, because then afterwards I went to target, and then afterwards Cody, Molly, and I made a stir fry. It was good, and we used brown rice, Oh! ANd I also had 2 egg rolls as well.

After dinner, we were thinking ice cream...so YES!! I bought a Ben and Jerry's. But don't worry! I didn't eat it all-I only had one serving...and later into the night I really wanted to get it out of the freezer and eat it. But I didn't! But I'm thinking I should not had the ice cream around in the first place...so now that I'm thinking clearly, what am I supposed to do with it?!? I dunno. But right now it's out of sight, out of mind.

I worked out twice yesturday. I did not work out today. But I have dance tomorrow so that's something, and maybe I'll work out later. Molly wants to go work out on friday!! So I'm definitely going to work out with her!! (She worked out with me yesturday) PLUS!!! Friday is also the start of "tap club". And let me tell you: tapping is one heck of a workout if you do it right!! So I'll be very physically active on friday too! YAY!! That will give me my goal of working out 3 times this week not including dance class. Saturday I have Arts Bash, but perhaps I could even get a workout in then. Sunday I have auditions, but not all day long-So maybe if they go well and I'm excited afterwards I can blow off some audreneline running.

Alrighty!! Talk to you soon Blogger!

No comments: